Prevue Cockatiel House Bird Cage
- House-style roof design
- Landing-style front access door
- Drop-down door near roof line for play perch/ladder component
- Removable grille & pull-out debris tray for easy cleaning
- Case includes assorted colors
- Also available as Single Pack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cockatiel House Bird Cage
Prevue Pet Products Cockatiel House Bird Cage, Multipack 41615 features a double roof style with top drop down perch door and large front opening door for easy access to pets. The bottom grille and pull-out tray allow for easy cleaning. This cage includes two outside access feed/water cups, two perches and is designed for parakeets, cockatiels and other small-medium birds. Cages measures 26″ long, 14″ wide, and 25″ high with 5/8″ wire spacing.
|Warnings||Inspect the product periodically and remove from use if it becomes worn or damaged|
|Color||Powder-coated mesh: 1 White, 1 Black. Base colors: Green, Purple.|
|Includes||3 Eucalyptus wood Perches, 2 Cups, Grille, and Tray|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.|
|Overall Size||26″ L x 14″ W x 25″ H|
|Wire Gauge||12 & 13|
|Animal Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium|
Assembly is simple……
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.
Cockatiel House Bird Cage, Multipack, Cockatiel House Bird Cage SP41615, House Top Tiel Cage Single Pack – Purple, Cockatiel House Bird Cage Single Pack – Green