Skinner’s Puppy Milk
- Highly nutritious and easily mixed milk feed
- Made from wholesome cow’s milk
- Calcium and phosphorous help to form healthy bones and teeth
- Ensure the health and vitality of growing puppies and bitches Support immune and circulatory system
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
₦35,400.00 – ₦124,200.00₦35,400.00 – ₦124,200.00
Skinner’s Puppy Milk
Skinner’s Puppy Milk is a highly nutritious, easily mixed milk feed. It can help to ensure the health and vitality of growing puppies and bitches before and after whelping.
It is from wholesome cow’s milk, with some of the hard-to-digest fat removed then supplemented with all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for healthy growth. Lactose, or milk sugar provides energy for growth, whilst a balance of protein is essential for bone and muscle development. Calcium and phosphorous help to form healthy bones and teeth, whilst a range of trace elements ensure the proper working of the immune system.
You can feed it straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moisten it a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Please refer to our feeding guide for the amount most suitable for your dog.
Nutritional requirements of dogs can vary according to their activity level, gender, age and breed.
Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- FOR VERY YOUNG PUPPIES (FROM BIRTH). Skinner’s Puppy Milk can be used as a complete milk replacer for orphaned puppies requiring hand-rearing, large litters or those needing tube-feeding and additional support.
- PREGNANT AND LACTATING BITCHES. Skinner’s Puppy Milk can be a useful supplement for pregnant bitches during the late stages of pregnancy, whelping and post-whelp bitches who might benefit from a liquid form of nutrition. Skinner’s Puppy Milk can also be used for bitches during lactation, to support the nutritional demands placed on their bodies.
- FOR RECOVERING DOGS. Skinner’s Puppy Milk can be a useful nutritional supplement for dogs recovering from illness or surgery, as it is palatable, energy dense, easily digested and a rich source of protein and fat to support recovery.
Why should you choose Puppy Milk for your dog?
- Enriched with antioxidants to help support their immune and circulatory system.
- Rich in calcium to support healthy teeth and bone development.
- Easy to digest. Some hard to digest fats have been removed.