- Hardcover: 160 pages
- A New Owner’s Guide to Doberman Pinschers makes the expertise of a top breeder and Doberman authority available to everyone.
- This guide, illustrated with over 150 great colour photographs, offers valuable advice on house training, health care and puppy care and training along with chapters about the history of the breed and showing your Doberman – in fact all the information you’ll need to enjoy a happy lifestyle with a contented dog.
- Hardcover: 864 pages
- In today’s business arena, the ability to manage successfully is a prerequisite to any career path. The Essential Manager’s Manual takes the mystery out of the art of management, offering clear, concise and realistic step-by-step advice that even the first-time manager can follow with success.
- The book is peppered with more than 1,200 power tips in a compartmentalized approach to management that will benefit even the most seasoned veteran with its comprehensive content and accessible point-of-view.
- The Pet Owner’s Guide series, including new titles, now comprises 35 books on dog breeds or training and 16 titles on other animals.
- Each book is written by an expert on the breed or animal concerned, and covers choosing a pet, basic obedience, exercise and health care, plus much more with the specific breed in mind. Both words and pictures are unique, with no repeat material transferred from book to book.