A nurser developed to promote the natural feeding of Esbilac®, KMR® or other liquids to animals. Bottles and nipple specially designed for small and large babies: 2 oz. for small animals and 4 oz. for larger animals. Bottle feeding allows animal to refuse formula when full. Nursing action develops facial muscles and stimulates the normal flow of saliva.
Bottle: Durable enough to stand up to repeated use. Marked with graduations to make monitoring food intake easier and to help prevent over or under feeding. Nipples: Elongated and balloon styles for longer palates, wildlife and exotic species. Constructed of durable, flexible silicon that are readily acceptable and latex-free. Cleaning Brush: Cleaning brush sized for the bottle to make washing thorough and easy.
Available in the following sizes:2 oz. – Nursing Kit4 oz. – Nursing Kit₦7,000.00₦7,000.00
₦67,700.00 – ₦115,800.00₦67,700.00 – ₦115,800.00
- Wire, solid-hinge design and double-door latches keep pets safe and secure as they play
- Adjustable wire panels and anchors can be easily changed or adapted for different environments and needed shapes
- Snap hooks provide easy, quick no-tool assembly
- Portable pen folds flat for simple storage and transport during travel
- Step-through door provides easy access for pets and pet parents
- Bi-level cage
- Front access door
- Cage unclips from base with floor grille in place for easy cleaning. Grille can also be removed separately from cage
- Case includes assorted colors
- Also available as Single Pack