Bully Max Muscle Building Powder
Bully Max Muscle Building Powder Contains All The Powerful Muscle Building Benefits For Your Dogs In A Convenient Powder Form.
Benefits Of Bully Max Powder:
- Builds Long Lasting Muscle
- Maximizes Growth
- Improves Health & Immunity
- For All Breeds & Ages
Frequently Bought Together
Bully Max Muscle Building Powder contains everything your dog needs to be their best including 19 powerful muscle building ingredients
This convenient Bully Max powder can be mixed with water and poured over food, mixed with plain yogurt or cottage cheese, or added to your dog’s food right out of the bag.
Bully Max is used by over 393,932 dog owners. This includes the world’s top dog trainers, vets, and breeders (such as the Dela Cruz bloodline, ManMadeKennels, DarkDynastyK9s, Carolina Bully Farms, Fabian Chichester from Remyline, and more).
Bully Max is not only ideal for slow growing and underweight dogs, it’s also ideal for packing muscle onto dogs that are at a healthy weight.
Start reaching your dog’s full potential today with the all new Bully Max muscle building powder
What types of dogs can use it?
- For All breeds of dogs
- Both Puppies and Adult dogs
- Both Pregnant & nursing dogs
- Whole Pea flour (source of pea protein),
- Isolated Pea protein,
- Brewers dried yeast,
- Medium chain triglycerides,
- Spray dried cheese powder,
- Lysine, Tyrosine,
- Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Calcium Carbonate,
- Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine, Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin, Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.
Source Of Protein
Whole Pea flour (source of pea protein), Isolated Pea protein, Brewers dried yeast, Spray dried cheese powder.
Medium chain triglycerides, Fats are a rich source of energy, providing more than twice as much energy per gram than protein and carbohydrate. In terms of nutrition, fats deliver essential fatty acids and provide the necessary environment for absorption of fat-soluble vitamins in the gut.
Isoleucine, Methionine, Cysteine, Threonine, Leucine, Valine, Phenylalanine Lysine, Tyrosine, Tryptophan. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and their derivatives.
Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine, Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 , Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 , Folic Acid), Vitamin E.
Represents Minimum Levels Per (6g) Scoop Unless Otherwise Stated
|Crude Protein (min)||22%|
|Crude Fat (min)||1%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||24%|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
Calories: (Metabolizable Energy – Calculated) 3,811 kcal/kg, 397 kcal/cup
|Up to 20 lbs||1 serving per day (2 teaspoons)|
|Over 20 lbs||2 servings per day (4 teaspoons)|
Serving Size ………………….. 6g (2 teaspoons)
For use in dogs over 12 weeks of age.
Can be divided among AM and PM meals if desired.
Caution: For animal use only. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.