- Use when dipping is difficult
- Treats localized infestations
- It can safely be applied to the facial area in puppies or grown dogs
- can be used over larger areas of skin if necessary
- Its non-greasy, odorless and non-staining
- its relatively safe
Available in 50g
Frequently Bought Together
DEMOMANGE CREAM is a useful product which fills a gap in the range of mange products available to the veterinarian. Indication is for the treatment of demodectic mange.
Demomange Cream contains 5% trichlorphos in a cream base. Trichlorphos is a powerful but relatively safe organophosphate compound, useful in the control of a wide variety of parasites. The special cream base is odourless, non-greasy and nonstaining.
Use when dipping is difficult or when the infestation is localised. You can safely apply it to the facial area in puppies or grown dogs. But you can also use it over larger areas of skin if necessary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply frequently to lesions until infestation disappears.