EMT® Gel, Dog
- Reduces bleeding.
- Forms a protective barrier over the wound site.
- Deodorizes wounds.
- Great for minor cuts and wounds.
Frequently Bought Together
EMT® Gel Dog
EMT® Gel Natural Hydrolysate of Collagen – First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs seals and protects wounds to support the healing process.
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse wound thoroughly with water or saline.
- Apply EMT® Gel Dog directly into the wound and onto the surrounding area.
- If needed, cover wound with a non-stick dressing (Telfa®). Allow to air dry on superficial wounds.
- Reapply EMT® Gel and redress daily (if needed).
If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a veterinarian.