- an aid to break pets of undesirable habits both indoors
- Keeps pets away from out of bound areas
- Facilitates Behavioral modification in pets
- Pets find them offensive
- Safe if ingested
Available in 500g
Frequently Bought Together
Footsack Repellent Granules are an aid to break undesirable habits of pets outdoors (e.g. to stop pets raiding refuse bins). Or to keep them away from out-of-bounds areas (e.g. flower beds or patches of lawn). It should be accompanied by appropriate training to facilitate behaviour modification.
Scientifically formulated Footsack Repellent Granules are environmentally friendly, a higher melting point ensures a longer duration of action.
Contains Denatonium Benzoate & 2-Undecanone in a special gel-base.
How do you use it?
- Shake the bottle well and then squirt the granules onto the desired areas.
- Do not apply directly to leaves or soft parts of plants.
- Avoid fish ponds.
Furthermore, repeat until undesirable animal habits are broken. Repeat after rain. Also, apply when necessary.