Prevue Pagoda Cockatiel Bird Cage – Coco
- Powder-coated steel construction with unique pagoda top design
- Unique side-panel assembly allows cup door panels to be on top half or bottom half of cage
- Large interior living space measures 23 1/2″ long, 21 1/2″ wide and 51″ high
- Cage stand base with easy-rolling casters
- Two front landing style access doors each measure 9 1/4″ wide by 11″ high
- Solid-panel cup doors & integrated seed guard controls mess
- Pull-out grille and plastic debris tray for easy cleaning
Frequently Bought Together
Pagoda Cockatiel Bird Cage – Coco
Prevue Pet Products Pagoda cockatiel cage coco & cream 3141 offers a roomy roof-top design in an elegant dual-tone finish. Carefully constructed with two large landing style doors and solid panel cup doors, a heavy-duty push button lock keeps your bird securely inside the cage. This cockatiel cage also includes three stainless steel cups, two wood perches and an easy-rolling caster stand for portability. Both trays and bottom grille are removable for ease of cleaning while the rounded corner seed guards control mess around the cage. Our Pagoda cockatiel cage in coco and cream measures 24″ Long, 22″ Wide, 51″ High with 5/8″ wire spacing.
|Material||Non-toxic and pet safe powder-coated steel mesh with plastic tray.|
|Unit of Sale||EA|
|Warnings||Inspect the product periodically and remove from use if it becomes worn or damaged|
|Color||Powder-coated cocoa brown hammertone-finish frame with cream-colored mesh|
|Includes||2 Eucalyptus wood perches, 3 stainless steel cups, grille, tray, and seed guard set|
|Cleaning||Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.|
|Overall Size||24″ L x 22″ W x 58 1/2″ H|
|Interior Space||23 1/2″ L x 21 1/2″ W x 51″ H|
|Dimensions W/ Seed Guard||32 1/8″ L x 30 1/8″ W|
|Wire Gauge||9 &12|
|Animal Sizes||Medium, Large|
Assembly is simple……
1) Place the plastic base on a stable surface.
2) Open the cage body wire mesh and attach the bottom of the body to the plastic base. The main door of the cage facing the front, and the wire loops to attach the top facing outward.
3) Attach the cage top to the body assembly, using the wire hooks to position and secure the top into place.
4) Place any additional items, such as perches or feeding cups into position.
Make sure that all latches, securing the top to the body and the body to the base, are in place and secure before use.