ROYAL CANIN® MINI PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD
₦10,300.00 – ₦75,100.00
For small dogs. Formulated with the nutritional needs of your puppy in mind and is suitable for puppies aged 2-10 months that will have an adult weight of up to 10kg.
- Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually.
- MINI PUPPY helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality.
- Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Meets the energy needs of small breed puppies during the growth period, and satisfies fussy appetites.
Frequently Bought Together
- aGLOW Stainless Steel Puppy Saucer(₦7,200.00)
Customers who bought this item also bought
ROYAL CANIN® Mini Puppy food is formulated with the nutritional needs of your puppy in mind. It is suitable for puppies between 2-10 months that will have an adult weight of up to 10kg. Your puppy’s growth period is such an essential stage in its life; it’s the time of big changes and new discoveries. Within this period, your puppy’s immune system is developing gradually. That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Mini Puppy contains a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E. This is to help support your puppy’s natural defences as it grows.
The shape of the kibble is small and easy to chew, perfect for your puppy’s small mouth. Also, both the smell and flavour are such as to tempt even the fussiest of dogs; it also helps to support its dental health and general oral hygiene. By containing a combination of nutrients with high quality protein (such as L.I.P – known for its high digestibility) as well as prebiotics, ROYAL CANIN® Mini Puppy supports the digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality by reducing faecal smell and quantity.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 510 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3,8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0,06 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants. * L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
800g, 2kg, 4kg, 8kg
Crude ash: 7.7%. Crude fibre: 1.4%. Crude oil fats: 20%. Protein: 31%.