Veterinus Derma GeL ® Spray
- Veterinus Derma Gel Spray is effective in hydrating wound surfaces and liquefying necrotic tissue on the wound surface.
- It is non-adherent and can be removed without trauma to the wound bed.
- The “soothing” effect promotes patient acceptance.
- Helps provide and maintain a moist wound environment by increasing moisture content. Hydrogels have the ability to help clean and debride necrotic tissue.
- 2 in 1 Intensive Skin Care + Protective Barrier Effect. Swiss Formula
Frequently Bought Together
Veterinus Derma GeL Spray
Veterinus Derma GeL Spray is an isotonic hydrogel which contains high-molecular-weight polymers, this promotes wound healing in all animal species: horses, dogs, cats, livestock, birds, reptiles and also exotics. Derma GeL Spray contains anti-bacterial properties, provides moist environment, has a soothing effect on the wounds, healing process enhancers, insect repellent feature, and also acts as a protective layer thereby requiring no bandages. Furthermore, The unrivaled efficacy of this combination certainly reduces drastically the healing time by 60%.
Derma GeL Spray’s development case – using pioneering techniques – has been internationally rewarded by Harvard Business School and Euromanagement, during their First International Conference held in Paris (France) on October 30 & 31,1997.
Derma GeL Spray
- Maintains a moist wound environment preventing scab formation.
- Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, thus rapidly divides and speeds up healing.
- Encourages wounds to heal from all sides thereby increasing the wound contraction rate.
- Allows for production of new skin cells that minimizes scarring and avoids hair discoloration.
- Does not harm the wound.
- Does not contain any harmful agents or steroids.
- Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier (no bandage needed).
- Decreases pain and helps to lower inflammation.
- Speeds up the healing process